Basic knowledge of how the blender interface works is recommended
Welcome to our Blender series on creating materials using the popular 3D software known as Blender 3D. In this series, we will work from the ground up to create a wide variety of materials both realistic and stylized alike. Learning about material properties, texture maps, UV's, and procedural workflows plus more.
In this class we introduce the concept of material application in Blender, including.
- Where to create materials
- How to assign multiple materials to an object
- How to assign one material to many object
- Fake users and data blocks
- The Node Editor
- Base color
- Subsurface Scattering
- Metallic and Specular
- Index Of Refraction
- Who this course is for:
- Beginners to blender who want to begin creating materials